The first Matcha paste product in Japan
[1. Product feature]
1. Product outlook
1. Yame matcha mitsu (honey) is newly developed honey mixed with matcha green tea. It is popular among lovers of green tea and matcha tea.
2. It’s very easy to use yame matcha mitsu. Just spread on bread, ice cream, yogurt and dessert.
3. Using matcha paste in honey is new method. Now matcha is more accesseble
4. Yame matcha mitsu doesn’t contain any artificial coloring agent.
5. Soon after being launched, yame matcha mitsu has been exported to 4 countries and awarded in the gold prize in “World Green Tea Contest 2019”.
2. Competitiveness of product
It uses the premium grade matcha tea leaves made in Yame, Fukuoka
2. Production method
You can enjoy fully original matcha flavor without using coloring agent.
3. Quality management
Yame matcha mitsu can be stored for 1 year in normal temperature.
Yame matcha mitsu can be easily used in any types of food of various food cultures.
5. Sales and profit
There is no other similar products in the market, it can be called “only one” product. Because of the special production method we don’t expect similar product to be developed.
3. Common product name : Yame matcha mitsu (honey)
4. Brand name : Hakata Sakura
5. Product origin : Matcha made in Fukuoka, Product made in Saitama
6. Ingredient : HFCS 55, reduced sugar syrup, fructose, matcha paste (Fukuoka), honey, isomalto oligo saccharide, flavoring agent
Nutrition : Moisture 23.4%, Protein 0.3g, Fat 0.1g, Carbonhydrate 76.2g, Energy 307kcal
7. Production process
Matcha (dry → crushed) → paste processing
Matcha honey: Raw material blending → filling → heat treatment → packing
8. Quantity, measurement and weight
200g bottle : L 58mm, W 48.4mm, H 127mm
1kg bottle : L 150mm, W 75mm, H 295mm
9. Measurement and weight including outer carton
200g (12pcs/carton) : L 214mm, W 116mm, H 143㎜ Total weight 2.9㎏
1kg (10pcs/carton) : L 310mm, W 250mm, H 305mm, Total weight 10.8kg
10. Shelflife (product life span)
200g : 1 year after production
1kg : 1 year after production
11. Temperature in storage and transportation
100g & 1kg : Before opening please store in normal temperature with avoiding direct sunlight.
After opening please keep in refrigerator (below 10 degrees of Celsius)
[2. FOB price, terms and conditions]
1. FOB Price (The port of Hakata, Fukuoka)
100g : 1 bandle (2 cartons) 24pcs JPY 10,080 (JPY 420/pcs)
1kg : 1 carton (10pcs) JPY 15,000 (JPY 1,500/pcs)
2. Payment terms : 100g & 1kg : Cash in advance in Japanese Yen
3. Payment method : T/T
100g : 10 banbles (20 cartons)
1kg : 20 cartons (200pcs)
5. Maximum supply volume
100g : 5,000pcs/month (60,000pcs/year) * We can increase more upon your request.
1kg : 950pcs/month (11,400pcs/year) * We can increase more upon your request.
6. Raw material of package
100g = Bottle : PP, Outer lid : PP, Inner lid : PP, Pouring part : Silicon rubber and PP, Label : PET, Outer carton : normal cardboard
1kg = Bottle : PP, Outer lid : PP, Inner lid : PP, Pouring part : Silicon rubber and PP, Label : PET, Outer carton : normal cardboard
7. Numbers of carton in a pallet
100g : 200 cartons (100 bandles)
1kg : 48 cartons
8. CIF price in EMS、SAL、LCL to Dubai
EMS 1 carton： JPY 5,040 ＋ JPY 5,900(Freight + Insurance) JPY 10,940 * 7 working days
SAL 1 carton：JPY 5,040 ＋ JPY 5,000円(Freight + Insurance) JPY 10,040 *2～3 weeks
LCL 1 carton : JPY 5,040 ＋ 2,900 (Freight * Insurance) JPY 7,940 *2～3 months
EMS 1 carton： JPY 15,000 ＋ JPY 15,600(Freight + Insurance) JPY 30,600 * 7 working days
SAL 1 carton：JPY 15,000 ＋ JPY 13,250円(Freight + Insurance) JPY 28,250 *2～3 weeks
LCL 1 carton : JPY 15,000 ＋ 7,100 (Freight * Insurance) JPY 22,100 *2～3 months
100g : Shipment in 10 days after confirming payment
1kg : Shipment in 10 days after confirming payment
100g : 1702.40 or 1702.50
1kg : 1702.40 or 1702.50
11. Availability of samples : available in FOB price
12. Warranty and replacement : If the product is damaged, we can consider replacement if it’s not opened.
13. Product Liability Insurance : available in Japan
14. Availability in OEM, ODM, PB (Private Brand) : Available in the normal MOQ
[3. Sales information]
1. Available certificate : HACCP certificate in 100g & 1kg
2. Available test report : Ingredient and nutrition analysis report (Japanese)
3. COO (Certificate of Origin) : available
4. Award : World green tea contest GOLD in 2019
5. Main client and consumer :
100g : Tea loving consumer, café, restaurant, confectionery manufacturer
1kg : Hotel, restaurant, confectionery manufacturer, food manufacturer
6. Sales area : Many outlets and shopping mall in Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and USA
7. Testimony of customers
- Deep flavor of matcha, suits yogurt very well.
- Yummy so much when I spread on pancake.
- I enjoyed it with rice cake.
- I ate it with bread in my breakfast, so tasty.
- I can easily make matcha ice cream just spreading it in ice cream.
8. How to use : Spread appropriate amount in bread, yogurt, ice cream, cake
9. Recommended menu : Pancake, yogurt, ice cream
10. Precaution : Please keep it in refrigerator after opening.
[4. Contact information]
Mr. Hiroshi Nishi (Managing Director) : firstname.lastname@example.org